Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What games are we playing?
Figured I would start something here.

Just wondering what games people are currently playing (serg we all know you are playing SF).

Currently I have been mostly playing Heroes of the storm, and recently played through all of the shadow of mordor series (streamed most of them on twitch, even though i had not been on for quite some time)

Is there any multiplayer games (MMORPG, FPS, etc) people are playing and need more players? wouldnt mind getting in on something.
As much as I love a good game of SF, classic 80's & 90's console games are my true passion.

Brawlhalla is an easy to pick up smash bros clone on steam, & still free metinks? We need to get Root in here for some proper postings!
Rocket League
I'm sure you've heard of Rocket League - that car soccer game. It's pretty frustrating when you start but you can feel every bit of improvement you make while grinding it for hours. Currently sitting at 641 hours played on Steam.

Squad
Squad is a really solid Tactical Military Simulation (Tac-MilSim FPS) game. I would argue it's better than the Arma series primarily because it is less clunky and runs pretty well considering the scale of the maps. It's being updated consistently and is only $40 on Steam (goes on sale 1-2 times a year). Community is solid for the most part but you're always going to run into that one asshole eventually that takes it a little too seriously. If you play with friends you can all just get into a Squad and lock it if you want to avoid other people. It's being developed by the guys who made/make the Project Reality mod for Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead and Battlefield 2 so you can rest assured they know what they're doing. Video of a private event below.

Elite: Dangerous
If you're into SPAAAAAAAAACE then I would say check out Elite: Dangerous. It is pretty grindy if you want to get the big bad ass ships, but those are slow! Booooo! I wanna go FAST like Sonic. Jokes aside I really enjoy the game and if you have a HOTAS setup (not needed to enjoy the game!) it's a blast. Some of the Commanders in my crew play on Xbox pads and decree that it's quite comfortable so if you're into that you're covered. If you end up enjoying the game definitely pick up the Horizons season pass - it lets you buy a rover and explore planets! You can mine materials on the surface or discover alien colonies. Currently we're getting into the meat and potatoes of Alien crafts so to speak. Here's a video of a clan taking one out!

HALO 5 Warzone level 148

Mario Kart 8 deluxe all but 200cc completed